LANDLORD’S REQUIREMENTS FOR BUILD OUT
- Complete the design process and submit sketch plans to the landlord for approval.
- Select a licensed and insured contractor. (Landlord can refer to reputable contractors.)
- Submit contractor and sub-contractor names, license numbers, insurance information,
as well as contact information of each, to the owner.
- No contractor liens are acceptable.
- Permit appliations and commencement forms must be submitted to the Landlord for review
and approval, and notarization.
- After the approval of the and notice displays are on the door of the premises, the
contractor may begin work.
- All work to be inspected and all permits MUST be closed out.
- Certificate of Occupation MUST be submitted to owner before the commencement of business.
- The general contractor must sign a Release of Lien Form and submit it to the owner
before business commences.